Good (really late) evening! Quickie post for all of you tonight.
I need to build a solid team of beta/writing team peeps who are willing to commit to and stick with a series. My team up until this point has been kind of a “floating” team. Each title was beta’d by good people I respect, but not always the same team because I had to go with whoever happened to be available at the time. I need to build a team of people willing to give feedback regularly and on an ongoing basis. I do it for a few other authors, but I dont have anyone I can count on for certain to do it for me.
Now that I’m working at home full time on Pure Textuality PR, it’s time to get serious about my writing career and dedicate time every single day to getting my WIP’s complete.
I’m looking to put together a group of at least 5 people – 1 book blogger, 2 writers, 2 readers. However, I’d be open to having a few more if the right people were interested.
– Must like dark urban fantasy / paranormal romance
– Must like contemporary romance (I have a few WIPs outside my normal UF/PNR world)
– Must be willing to agree to absolute confidentiality
– Must not care about future events in the series being spoiled
– Must be willing to serve as a sounding board for story ideas
– Must be willing to be brutally honest with feedback
Interested????? Click here to apply!